Home Buying Guide: The Benefits of Working With A REALTOR®
Why use a REALTOR®
The benefits of using a REALTOR®: A REALTOR® will make buying a home easier, help you avoid common pitfalls and make sure you get the best value for your money. REALTORS® are experts and have information about the community where you want to buy including schools, shopping, community centres, parks and great coffee places. REALTORS® understand market trends, assessments, taxes, zoning, transportation, financing and more. When you hire a REALTOR® they will represent you and promote your interests.
As a buyer, your REALTOR® will:
- help you decide the type property you need and can afford
- help you find properties for sale and will make appointments so you can see them
- explain all of the forms used in a real estate transaction
- help you prepare an offer to purchase
- present your offer to the seller and negotiate on your behalf
- recommend professionals such as notaries, lawyers and certified home inspectors.